Team Member Needed!
Are you our new Cellar Door Assistant?
This position is a seven-month fixed term contract, for work on Saturday & Sunday 11-4 from November - May (inclusive). Potential to increase number of days if the successful applicant is interested.
Place of Work
Tupari Cellar Door at The Station. 8 Mills St, Seddon.
Position commences November 6th
10 hours per week
To be set
General Manager – Olivia Doonan
The successful applicant will:
- have an approachable and professional manner, enjoy interacting with the public, and be able to maintain positive customer interactions.
- have an interest in learning about wine. On the job training will be provided.
- be confident, organized and able to meet deadlines.
- hold a current Bar Manager’s Certificate or be prepared to obtain one. Tupari will support the successful applicant through this process (1 day course NMIT).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sole charge of the Tupari Cellar Door during the weekend
- Fills cellar door requirements, including customer service, stock management and end of day til balance.
- This role has potential to grow with the business. Someone who wants to take ownership of the role using their initiative and ideas is ideal.
Please email your CV and a cover letter introducing yourself to: