This dish is seriously delish! You HAVE to try this at home! This is paired with our alternative style of Tupari Sauvignon Blanc 'Boulder Rows' which has a creamy texture and attractive secondary characters derived from the fermentation - absolutely perfect with these creamy crowd pleasing dish!
- 1 kg potatoes
- 300gm Little River Wildfire cheese
- 100gm cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 1tspn parsley
- Cut potatoes 3cm (Bring to boil for 10mins)
- Drain potatoes, toss with oil and salt.
- Bake in 165C oven for 12 min.
- Halve tomatoes, chop onion and parsley finely.Toss potatoes with tomatoes, onion and parsley.
- Tip mixture into oven proof plates.
- Top with slices of Little River Wildfire cheese
- Bake at 165C for 5 minutes, until cheese has melted through.
Enjoy and share with your loved ones!