How does a glazed salmon sound for a Christmas Dish? If you ask me I can tell you I already have the ingredients ready to go so I can try this at home! Grab some fennel and lemon and you are halfway there!
- 1 fillet of Salmon
- 2 Cups of Tupari Kabinett Riesling
- 2 Tablespoons of Wholegrain Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon of Taylor Pass Honey
- 1 Lemon Rind
- 1 Tablespoon of Wild Fennel (Chopped)
- Flaky Sea Salt to Season
- Preheat oven to 200degrees
- Place mustard, wine and honey in a pot and bring to the boil
- Reduce to half the amount
- Baste over the salmon (don't be shy)
- Sprinkle the flaky sea salt, lemon rind and chopped fennel over the salmon
- Turn oven down to 185degrees and bake for 9minutes
Serve with a fresh salad and new potatoes from the garden and Voila!
Enjoy and share with your loved ones!