It's a stinking hot day and you need something nice and refreshing, something not too sweet but enough to quench the thirst! This granita recipe will certainly satisfy your taste buds.
Pink Pukeko Rosé Granita
- 2 Cups of Tupari Pink Pukeko Rosé
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, halved or diced
- Mint to garnish
- Place Rosé, lemon and water in a mixing bowl
- Stir in sugar until completely dissolved (2mins)
- Pour into a freezer friendly container
- Every 30mins use a fork to stir the mixture and break up any large chunks of ice alternatively you can put into a blender after 3hrs
- After 3 hours the mixture should become frozen and slushy like
- Scoop into chilled serving glasses
- Top with fresh strawberries and garnish with freshly chopped mint
Enjoy and share with your loved ones!